Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More-ee?

She's too old for all of us, and she doesn't have any free clothes. (She's also a Dark Jedi!) More screenshots than you ever wanted to see of Elaur. Commentary added. Click to enlarge!


Careful, E, I don't think he's had his rabies shots!


Elaur under the table:


Elaur over the table:


Elaur hiding underneath the ground:


Elaur is still noobs!


I was watching Alien last night and I had this crazy dream!


It tastes like WHAT?


Now, I dare you to say that again to my face!


Elaur trying to figure out how to get in the buggy:


Elaur trying to drive the buggy:


Elaur chasing the buggy. (She's actually really good at this)


Uh, E? I don't think we're on New Kansas anymore.


Wait, that's not Elaur! What's going on here?


Elixaur?


What did you do, spit in the pools again E?!


Elaur always has the final say.


What? I couldn't see what you wrote through all these IMs cluttering my view!


Poultry for you! No, poultry for you! No, you! No! You!


Elaur won :( The price you pay for losing to her:


Do I even need to comment?


Elaur is good people. There's always fun to be had when she's around.


Jon Quixote was There!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Elaur chick seems really cool!

Anonymous said...

One you missed!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elaur/348440434/