Friday, November 10, 2006

Winter Retreat

A couple days ago I decided it was about time for a small, portable winter paz. Sure, I can pitch my tent just about anywhere but it offers little protection against Frosty's raging winter storms (and oh, how the storms are a'raging!) So I jumped in the snow and began building myself an igloo. And a couple snowmen while I was at it. And a secret stash of snowballs just in case Buff drops by. I had forgotten how expensive paz building can be! Fortunate are ye designers who actually earn a profit from your designs! Pity the unfortunate penniless avie such as myself! It took me a long while to hunt for cheap decorations for the paz, but it was time well spent. I'm happy with the results. A million thanks to JoAnn for all your help! Eye candy? Click to enlarge if ye must!






Jon Quixote was There!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute wintery paz! 'hole 'wave

Jon Quixote said...

Thanks Dihtri :D You know, instead of clicking "anonymous" when you go to comment you could click "other" and put your name in. Not that it's necessary or anything... You could even stick your blog in there and advertise a little :O !