Thursday, September 08, 2005

On December 23rd, 2004 I took my dog Rocket up into space for a little walk. We decided to pay Deep Space 999,999 a visit. What I then got Rocket to do was quite an accomplishment. As the screenshot shows, I managed to get Rocket to follow me up and up, elevator after elevator beginning at the main deck of Deep Space 999,999 up to the highest point on the entire system of space PAZ's. Rocket is such an obedient dog!


On December 31st, I came across There_Test3. Now a tester is not, in and of itself, an unusual sight to see in There, however this one had a bar built around him by Satarell! Take a look:


Come February, 2005, I had built myself a glorious treehouse on northern Cangrejo! It was built into existing trees that were already part of the There landscape and took quite some effort. On a several occasions, during building and after, a deck fell to the ground either due to human error on my part or what has become known as PAZ quakes. Repairing those fallen decks proved to be a real headache.

My treehouse had a bedroom, reading room, library (of sorts), dance floor, living room, private seating, cloud seating, eagle's nest, campfire, upside down trapeze group, sky deck, and even a secret tire swing seating for two hiding away inside one of the trees. I let the PAZ time out when I took a break away from There for much of this past summer, but I do plan on resurrecting it eventually, bigger and better than ever!
Also in February of 2005 I started two clubs, The Niche and Soul Boarders. The Niche consisted of the friends I hung around with most: MustangGirl, Buff_God, MissyJean, and JoAnn. It was a club just for invites and whatever else we might need. Soul Boarders took off quicker than I had hoped, gaining nearly 20 members as I continued to hold freestyle boarding events and races.











It was about this time, as I was still constantly exploring There and discovering new things, that I uncovered the true reason why there is no water on planet Theria! It all went down the drain!!


On March 20th, 2005 I visited g0d up in the clouds of Saja for the first time! She doesn't talk much, but then again, she doesn't need to.

The Yacht Club holds massive hoverboat flotillas each month and these really are a blast. Navigating up in the air amongst all those other boats can be a bit tough. It tends to get real crowded up there. But in the end it's all worth it. This particular flotilla happened in March of 2005 and took us past Motu Motu, and involved several near-misses during landings and take-offs. Crazy drunk flyers...
Then there's the magical blockhead line in the middle of the ocean. Aaaah yes, good times. Goooood times. Stand on one side of the line and everyone on the other side appears to be a blockhead! Ladies and gentlemen, don't try this at home!


Jon Quixote was There.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha i forgot about building the test bar lol great pic

-satarell

Jon Quixote said...

Hey! I wasn't notified when you posted this comment :O So sorry for the late response! Glitch in the system.... anyways, yeah that was a great little bar you made :) Definately something unique I wanted to remember.

-Jon