Thursday, September 08, 2005

Just this past Monday, I returned from what was nearly a three month long break from the There universe. I'm excited about some of the new bug fixes and features and, I must say, it's good to be back in town. Voice is finally compatible (and bug free) with 5.1 surround sound! Yay!! No more reversed channels!

I've hooked up with my old buddies, MustangGirl, MissyJean, and later Buff_God, Z, and icedoll (who kindly reset my forgotten password so I could login to the Therian member-to-member live help system). I Still have some more hellos to make... all in due time. I also caught up with Justin500, a.k.a. laver(insert number here). He had been living off the free trial for over a year and finally got a membership on his original avatar which was created in April, 2004! That's a long time to be living off trial avies!!

The creation of this Blog is, in a way, to commemorate my recent return to There and to document all that's gone by in past months. Everything you see before (below) this entry is a summary of my avatar's 9 month long lifespan. Everything you'll see after (above) this entry is posted as it happens, or shortly thereafter. The chronicle of a day in the life of a Therian avatar.

Jon Quixote was There.

No comments: