Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bigger and Better

For those of you who have known me long enough: I've finally rebuilt it!! Bigger and better than ever, just like I always said I would!

For the rest of you: Get with the times, already! In my third blog post ever, while I was recounting the noteworthy events that had occurred prior to starting this blog, I mentioned the creation of a treehouse back in February '05. I used a 50x50 paz with all of 50 lousy drops in it and managed to create something unique. So unique, in fact, that it was frequently destroyed by paz quakes and falling skies and solar winds and quantum singularities and whatever other excuses Julian could find to smother my hard work. 'cough ...What? O:)

Well, it's back and better than it was before! New and improved, my Treehouse on the Horizon v2.0 features a twenty drop expansion that allows for increased space and improved living conditions for all inhabitants! Its decks have a dust-repellent, fire-retardant, non-slip coating and all wooden surfaces have been treated with a special termite-repellent compound! And, even with all these fabulous improvements, it still costs less than the original! It's the biggest and bestest treehouse evah!!**

**Shipping not included, some assembly required. Children under 12 require adult supervision at all times.

And now I present to you a visual tour of my treehouse! Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Removing your super bunny slippers will greatly aid in navigation. Please extinguish all open flames before proceeding. I remind you that smoking is strictly prohibited while you are in my treehouse. Thank you and enjoy the tour! Click to enlarge:


























This new version of the treehouse has its own little quirks though. Ever see the roots of a There tree before? Somebody seems to think it'd be a funny practical joke to pour Miracle Grow in one of them! Just look what they did!






And what ever became of the original 50x50 paz, anyways? Well, I still have it in my pocket, thanks to There's patented Inter-Dimensional Microsingularity Storage Pocket Technology. But I wonder what happens when I pull it out?







Well, everyone, this concludes the tour of my Treehouse on the Horizon! Please remain seated until the ride comes to a complete stop. Thank you for choosing JQ tours! Please come by and visit me again soon here on Northern Cangrejo!


Jon Quixote was There!

No comments: