Friday, March 02, 2007

Suing The Slum Lord

I filed a complaint with the Lagoland town hall recently regarding the poor condition of the streets. Just walking the sidewalks has become extremely perilous as many people constantly drive over the curbs in their buggies in mad drunken rages creating huge potholes which could easily cause a poor walking avie to trip and break their neck!! Just such a thing happened to me not too long ago, in fact! Let it be known that I intend to sue the Lagoland Slum Lord for all he's worth!


Maintenance on the streets is almost nonexistent. After tripping and falling, I found myself sliding slowly downhill bruising and scraping myself on every rut in the road!


I felt like that old lady from one of those commercials! You know the one!


Thank goodness some friends showed up! They saw me and immediately ran forward to lend me a hand in the form of sly glances and witty comments.


Jon Quixote was There!

No comments: