Thursday, March 01, 2007

Git Off Mah Properties!

The other day Ponder, being the kind neighborly folk she is, invited me for a swim. I was all ready to go until I found out just what it was we were to swim in. It was... kinda soupy.


Ponder received a look that was--well, see for yourself.
Click to enlarge:


While I was there, I figured I might as well take in the lovely scenery--you know, stop and smell the roses and all that. To that end, I took a look around, greeted the local wildlife, and got it in my head that I should find the owner of this trash heap and point out a few of the more disagreeable aspects of his estate.

Nice doggy.


I knocked on the door but nobody answered. I thought I heard some muffled screams coming from inside. Must have been my imagination, you know how carried away it can get sometimes. Peaking in through the window, I noticed some kind of bubble trap which seemed to have been accidentally left just on the other side of the door. I took a seat and patiently awaited the owner's return. From the looks of it, I wasn't the only one waiting. After that, it was a fairly uneventful evening. I may have dozed off once or twice in that rocking chair... Although, at one point, a boot whispered something into my ear as it whizzed out the window. Thanks, think I could get the left boot now?


Jon Quixote was There!

No comments: