Friday, December 08, 2006

Nobody Does It Better

So, I was all set to write an elaborate blog entry tonight with dramatic plot twists and agonizingly long scientific analyses of pandimensional beings and rifts in the space-time continuum. I sat myself down, stretched my fingers, and prepared to wring every last creative detail from my mind when I stopped and asked myself "Why do I do this? Is it for my adoring public? For all of two people who actually read this blog? Do I come up with these absurd fictions out of some twisted sense of obligation to my unappreciative fellow Therians?"

Well, the truth is I enjoy humiliating you guys. And nobody does it better than yourselves:

Dougeee: "people tell me I run like a girl all the time"
Jon_Quixote: "Maybe it's those pink bunnies?"
Dougeee: "i like these. i traded my black ones for em"




Jon Quixote was There!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd get black ones, but there's sentimental value attached to these, uh... imaginary objects that... make other imaginary objects move faster.

Alright, it does feel a little weird saying virtual goods have sentimental value.

Anonymous said...

I love your stories then they get complex enough to feature pandimeonsional beings, by the way.

*goes to play Brockian Ultra-Cricket*

Jon Quixote said...

Everybody loves pandimensional beings! There's a pandimensional being in my electronics class...

He's kinda weird though. I think it must be a huge strain on his mind trying to exist in all those multiple dimensions simultaneously.