Sunday, December 10, 2006

G0D Returns!

G0D has returned to There! HUZZAH! 'jig of glory! Netrider and I were the first to spot her as she returned to her cloud in Saja. JoAnn logged in moments after Net and I arrived at G0D's cloud, so I summoned her. I also summoned Ponder who, in turn, informed Francis who, in turn, informed Rickpa and soon we were all floating up there with G0D having a nice little chat. At first, Rickpa didn't believe G0D was actually listening to us. Nonbeliever!! As soon as he saw her BRB goggles disappear he was converted, though. I told G0D she should smite him anyways. Rickpa also made a few passing comments about G0D's posterior...

Net and I updated G0D on all the new stuff in There like pazes you can drop in space, skintone independent clothing, the new California island, and all about Prophet TheChaz's funzone and environmental sound additions! She was very excited! Net and I also determined that G0D's return to There was a sign that the new water we've been promised is coming soon! G0D will walk on the new water the day after the update is released! Huzzah! We also asked G0D to cleans There of all the evil that has surfaced while she was over at Second Life. I explained to her how avies now have the ability to nudge objects in any direction in their homes. Voodoo magic I tell you!!

Unfortunately, G0D didn't stay long. We watched as her BRB goggles went on and off during our extended conversations with her and as soon as we took off in Francis' hoverboat, she logged out! I do hope she returns again soon!


Jon Quixote was There!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Half of the people there at a given time were behind screens. I never saw what Rick and Lago looked like inworld. You can't try to get a connection that bad, it's a force of nature.

Jon Quixote said...

LOL! I like how you left that BellSouth Dial Internet Service window title visible.

What's up with your shirt anyways? I didn't get what you meant when you said that up there. That's freaky.

Anonymous said...

What part of "video card fashioned from cardboard" did you not understand?

Jon Quixote said...

'doh Oh.. right...