Wednesday, November 08, 2006

There Film Festival

My favorite videos from the current There Film Festival. Okay, I like them all. Sue me. These are loads of fun to watch in-world at our brand spankin' new theaters! Don't miss out!


Wild Griefer by Francis_7
Banshee_Kate rocks! I can't get enough of this video, I love it!


There Goes Our Lives by Disky
High-larious!


It's All There by Elaur
Can't forget E! I voted for you!


A Bad Day for Mr Penguin by Natalia Price
There is absolutely no point to this video. At all. It's so great!!!


An Amazing Day in There by Chagall
Dihtri really likes this one.


There Gathering by Antaios
And I think the music in this one is great.


Machinima in There by Rick Slick


Jon Quixote was There!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great watching videos in There with you. I had a blast! The sunflowers are watching you...

Jon Quixote said...

Dihtriii!! Those sunflowers scare me!!