Sunday, March 05, 2006

Make Way For Blinky!

Looks like Mr. Blinky, with the help of somebody who will remain nameless ::cough cough::q::cough::gon::cough:: is moving on up in the world! I stopped by last night to say hello and see how he was doing, only to find he's been elevated to a higher plane of existence! Literally!
He has a much better view from where he is now and I'm happy for him. Anybody who's taken the time to really get to know Blinky can tell you, he wants so much more than his existence now allows. Even just a passing glance at Mr. Blinky and you'll see such longing in his eyes. His gaze is directed outward towards the vast oceans of blue concrete and, although he can't see it, it beckons him like the song of a siren. Beyond the shores of Kansas lay an entire world waiting to be explored.
Mr. Blinky made the trip to Kansas all the way from Saja. Could it be he's preparing for another journey? I left him another bottle of SPF 10,000 just in case he is; it may be a while before I see him again should he decide to commence his travels. Justin and I tried to leave him a groovy bug a few weeks ago to assist Mr. Blinky in his journey, but the darndest thing happened quite suddenly! You wouldn't believe me even if I told you. So, I'll just have to show you instead! Click to enlarge:


Jon Quixote was There.

No comments: